they are giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards (for blogging about them...so great)
i won't lie...
i have never used shutterfly before
but i have friends and family that have
and they have love shutterfly...so i do too.
i have been looking through their site for the past few days
and they have so many holiday cards.
I REALLY want to send out a picture of the new baby for Christmas so i thought this was the perfect opportunity!
These 3 cards are my favorite so far... can you tell i love brown???
I REALLY want to send out a picture of the new baby for Christmas so i thought this was the perfect opportunity!
These 3 cards are my favorite so far... can you tell i love brown???
I'm loving this one too with the ornaments hanging down.
I love the brown and red together on this one, not to mention the tree in the background!butttt friends, i have made my final decision...and it will stay a secret until i send them out.
btw- if you want one, let me know, because i definitely don't have 50 people to send them to...
go check some out..
christmas cards here
holiday cards here
they also have some adorable calendars...which you can make here
oh and p.s. if you would like to join the shutterfly 50 free card craze...
click here to sign up for the 50 free holiday cards!
btw- if you want one, let me know, because i definitely don't have 50 people to send them to...
go check some out..
christmas cards here
holiday cards here
they also have some adorable calendars...which you can make here
oh and p.s. if you would like to join the shutterfly 50 free card craze...
click here to sign up for the 50 free holiday cards!

3 comments:
I need a cute little baby to put on our Christmas Cards!
1487 W 10 S PG UT 84062
Obviously me. And I better get TONS of pics of miss Aizlee ALLLLL the time. After all, I will be her favorite aunt.
1184 Oakmeadow Circle
Ammon, ID 83406
Yay! I love that all of us are doing this Christmas card thing. I mean who wouldn't? THis is one of the reasons I love blogging! I love the name you picked by the way. Aizlee is so cute! Can't wait to see your cute little baby!
Post a Comment