Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Weekend...

this weekend it was Kennedys brother Matthews baptism... here are a few of the pics from that


Me and Steve on our way up to Ogden....


Kennedy and her cute cousing Katie ( she wouldn't take a picture without her for awhile)



Me and Ken... i love those glasses
The fam with Kennedy... we missed you Britney and Aaron!! oh by the way i know its a little early but i put all my Christmas decorations along with my trees up yesterday... a little excited for Christmas, so i'll post those soon :)

3 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

SO cute! I'm so sad we missed it :(. But we'll be down in a few weekends! Kari- I LOVE your hair, and the headband is dang cute! You'll have to show me where you got that! And I'm excited to see all your Christmas decor!

Chelsey said...

I have 2 of those head bands!!! I love them but look like a boy when I wear them because my hair is so freakin short!

pretty sure I will have all my christmas up as soon as mitchell will let me

Amber said...

Kennedy looks so cute in that first pic. Looks like a great weekend!! Christmas decor already? WE haven't got to Thanksgiving yet!