I have been tagged by Kels.... for those of you i tag you have to stop what your doing and take pictures of the following things, and answer the listed questions NOW! Kitchen sink, closet, laundry room, fridge, bathroom, favorite room, favorite shoes, what your kids are doing right now (if you have kids), self portrait, dream vacation, and 6 quirks about yourself... have fun!!!
This is my favorite room in the house... probably because i spend the most time here... my little brother decided he wanted to be in the pic too
This is my favorite pair of shoes, not only cause they're orange but oh yes they are my wedding shoes!
Dream Vacation...
me and steve watched Castaway last night and decided it would be SO fun to be stranded on an island... it would be hard to find food but that would be the most of your worries... soooo i'd like to be stranded on some random island... with nothing but steve and a pair of clothes :)
6 quirks I have...
1. I hate sleeping in heat... i'd rather freeze...
2. I go through about a pack of gum a day... at least
3. I have to reset my alarm at least 3 every morning before i actually get up (steve's gonna have fun with that one ha)
4. I have to know what time it is at all times and i have to be on time for EVERYTHING or else i kinda have a meltdown.
5. I'm VERY VERY clumsy
6. I always have my phone right with me, except when i'm with Steve i tend to leave it places...
I tag Brit, Julie, and Amber.... Have Fun!!!
1 comment:
Aww all the places I miss at home! I will def do this...but prob not til tomorrow- cause the camera is out in the car :)
Post a Comment